Flipkart Big Billion days: Top Deals & Offers
Published By CouponWaale
In fact, if you have been travelling by local trains, or been on the highways, you must have definitely seen the advertisements for it.
Yes, the most awaited Flipkart Big Billion Days is right around the corner starting from 20th September to 24th September 2017
Well the festival season is not that far, and now we have yet another reason to celebrate with this massive sale.
Flipkart is claiming that these offers have never been seen before, with Up to 90% off on many products
We can’t wait! And you shouldn’t too.
Below We have Selected all the best Offers For You!
Reason to Shop During Flipkart Big Billion Days!
Flipkart’s usual “Ab mehengaai giregi” is anticipated to be much more than just a tag line.
And if you don’t believe us, let’s see What Flipkart Billion Days is Offering…
- The Massive sale on mobile electronics accessories starts from 21st to 24 whereas on Fashion ,tv and appliances, home and furniture, the sale starts from 20th
- There’s Instant discount with SBI debit card.
- Take advantage of financial schemes like no cost EMI with Bajaj finserv and credit cards
- Easy exchange offer,
- Great buy back guarantee
- Buy now, pay later. How amazing is that deal?
- 10% cash back on payments with PhonePe is a new addition
- Through bid and win contest you can bid on the products with a low yet unique price point. You might end up with a great deal with it.
Best Deals on Apple Mobiles:
Top-Selling Mobile Deals with Best Prices:
Best Electronics Offers:
- JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speakers Just Rs.4999
- Apple Airpod Wireless Earphones at Just Rs.9999
- JBL T250si at Just Rs.699
- Skullcandy Anti at Rs.699
- Sony Ex14ap Flat Rs.599
- Sennheiser CX213 at Just Rs.699
- Canon PIXMA MG2470 All-in-One Inkjet Printer Just Rs. 2,299
- HP Deskjet 2131 All-in-One Printer Just Rs.2,399
- Printers – Up to 40% Off + Exchange Offers
- Exchange Offers on Monitors – Up to Rs.1,000 off
- Ink-Tank Printer Starting From Rs.7999 + Exchange Offer
Top Laptops Offers:
Top Camera & Accessories Offers:
- Canon DSLRs – Minimum Rs. 10,000 off + No Cost EMI
- Nikon D5300 DSLR from Rs. 34,990 + No Cost EMI
- Nikon D3400 DSLR from Rs. 25,990 + No Cost EMI
- Nikon Coolpix B500 – Free 16GB Card + Camera Pouch – Just Rs. 13,490
- Nikon Coolpix A300 – 20 MP | 8x Zoom – Just Rs. 7,190
- Nikon Coolpix Point & Shoot – 16.1 MP | 5X Zoom – Just Rs. 4,990
- Up to 80% Off on Screen Guards
- Lenovo 10,400 mAh Power Bank at Rs.799
- Mi 20,000 mAh Power Bank at Rs.1,799
- Samsung Chargers from Rs.399
- 2 TB Hard Disks starting from Rs.4,799
- Seagate Slim 2 TB Hard Disk at Rs.5,999
- Minimum 30% Off on Hard Disks
Flipkart Big Billion Days is divided into three categories:
1. The ‘Just launched’ category
The below mentioned are a few offers to look for in this category.
- Redmi 4A
- Redmi Note 4 (Lake Blue, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)
- Infinix Hot 4 Pro
- Micromax Dual Evok
- Infinix Note 4
- Lenovo K8 Plus 3GB and 4GB
- Refrigerator New Launches,
- Just Launched TVs,
- Washing Machines New Launches
Fashion: Men’s Clothing, footwear, sunglasses min 40%, luggage
- Blaupunkt Bluetooth Speakers,
- DSLR Camera, acer laptops,
- power banks
2. The ‘Premium Collection’ category
The below mentioned are a few offers to look for in this category.
Mobile: vivo v7, iPhone 7 plus, Samsung s8/s8 plus, oppo f3 plus,
TV and appliances: big screen TVs at no cost EMI, great discounts on jewellery, iPad,
The below mentioned are a few offers to look for in this category that are only exclusive to flipkart
- Moto c plus at Rs 6999
- Samsung galaxy on nxt at Rs 14,990
- infinix hot 4 pro at Rs7,499
- Panasonic p85 at Rs 6,499
Home and furniture: Massive discounts on all home and furniture products!
If you don’t buy smartly you can get fooled by the companies. But, we don’t want that for you.
We will help you find great offers and discounts with these below-mentioned online shopping Tips that is going to turn this shopping experience into the most productive one!
Share Flipkart Big Billion Days Best Deals & Offers with Your Friends Now….
Click to Tweet
10 Tips to Get The Best Deals During Flipkart Big Billion Days
1. Get the app
During sales like this, App users are showered with special offers. And trust us, you do not want to miss that.
So, go download that app now!
E-commerce companies are quite competitive. So, there is a good chance that other sites might have discounts on your favourite products too. Compare the product with other websites using comparison extensions. This will help you get the best deal for your product.
3. Avoid cash on delivery
Don’t pay cash on delivery. There’s a possibility that your order may get cancelled due to unavailability. Pay by card instead. This will make the sellers liable to you and will make them prioritise your order before others.
4. Hold your horses
With a massive sale like this one, it’s quite normal to be overwhelmed. So, don’t go and impulse buy? You need to be very strategic while shopping during sales!
5. Wish list is going to be your best friend
Shop multiple items. Put items in your cart at midnight itself because all the traffic will go on the site in the morning .so add stuff to your cart or wish list before others. This will give you enough time to check out your favourite deals and grab them.
6. Don’t just stick to the app
Even though the app will help you get great offers and discounts. Don’t just shop through it. Browse the web too
7. Be quick
Products with good deals can easily go out of stock. So, browse through the good deals long before hand!
8. Check the price graph
Many product extensions provide graphical representation of the changes in the products.so, check the graph to see what products have price drops. This will also help you understand if it’s truly a discount or just a marketing gimmick.
9. Don’t waste time.
Your address and card details should be saved with them before the sale begins to avoid wastage of time.
10. Read the terms and conditions carefully
It’s very important to read all the terms and conditions provided along with the offers and discounts. This will help you understand if the deal is worth your efforts.
Share0Share +10Tweet0Top 10 Travel Websites in IndiaIndia is a vast country and its citizens love to travel. They travel for various reasons: business and leisure, pilgrimage[…]Read More Top 40 Online Shopping Sites and e-Commerce Sites in IndiaDid you know that there are over thousand Online Shopping Sites in India? The value of e-commerce in India is[…]Read More 10 Best 4G Android SmartPhones Under 5000Now you can do all your daily chores like bank transactions, online shopping, buying groceries, booking movie tickets etc with[…]Read More Top 10 Best Phone Under 10000 in IndiaAre you Planning to Buy the Best Phone Under 10000? If Yes, wait… Don’t buy it before you read this guide[…]Read More 20 Great Fathers Day Gift IdeasThe world celebrates Father’ Day on June 18 every year. This year, almost every online retailer is offering excellent gifts[…]Read More 10 Best Laptops Under 30000 in IndiaAre you are planning to purchase a laptop Under 30000? This can be the most difficult task that you might[…]Read More