If you are planning a weekend outing, then what better than Amusement Parks.
The craze for amusement parks has only scaled upwards since the concept was first introduced in India. In fact, amusement parks have been a huge part of most our childhoods and it’s stills an escape from the busy hectic life for most of us.But the demand for the best amusement parks in India has led to openings of many not-so-good amusement parks.Believe it or not, the wrong amusement park can actually ruin the whole holiday experience. Since there are only a few good amusement parks out there.
We have taken the pleasure to carefully select the 10 best amusement parks here in India. These amusement parks are totally going to revamp your holidays!
Below is the List of 10 Best Amusement Parks in India.
1. Adlabs Imagica and Aqua Imagica Mumbai
This is undoubtedly the Perfect gateway for all. Imagica is going to make you forget about the real world completely!
Right next to the Imagica Theme Park is the Mykonos-themed Imagica Water Park. With all the fun rides and experience that imagica offers it is indeed one of the best amusement park in India.
- Imagica has “nitro” which is one of the largest roller coasters across whole of Asia.
- Along with “nitro”, the 360 degree cinema dome, 4D stimulation rides, free fall and rolling scream machines are some of the other major attractions of this place.
- At Imagica Theme Park, you will come across the in-house characters of Tubby – The Elephant, Roberto – The Star Chef, The Lost Astronaut, Mogambo of Mr. India fame and The Gingerbread Man and many more.
- Imagica Snow Park is something you shouldn’t miss either.
- Novotel Imagica another gem of imagica is a beautiful hotel that is going to make your experience even better.
Location: 30/31, Pali-Khopoli Road, Taluka Khalapur, Mumbai – Pune Expressway, Sangadewadi, Maharashtra 410206
Cost Per Person: Rs 699- Rs 1499
2. Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad
This huge property spread across 2500 acres of land undeniably stands up to its glory. In fact, it has even been able to take up a place in the Guinness book of world records. so without any doubt Ramoji film city is one of the best theme park in India.
- You can get amazing holiday packages to spend time with your family here
- The amazing accommodations and beautiful ambience makes this place a perfect fantasy land for the newly weds
- In fact, if you want a grand wedding, this is the perfect place to hold your wedding at!
- Here, you will also find the Borasura’s horror house to give you that spooky thrill.
- They even have a bird’s park filled with exotic birds and a butterfly park with many exotic species.
- Here, you can enjoy the beautiful Kripalu Caves where you’ll learn a lot about the history of Kalinga Mardhan & Bodhisattva
- Don’t worry, you won’t be deprived of adventure here.Sahas – Adventure Land located here is filled with adventurous activities like Bungee ejection, Shooting, Archery, Terrain Vehicle [ATV] rides High Rope Courses, zorbing, etc.
Timings: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Location: Ramoji Film City Main Road, Anaspur Village, Hayathnagar Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana 501512
Cost Per Person: Rs.1050- Rs.2349
3. Essel World –Mumbai
Essel world has been a part many childhoods for a lot of years. And even today it doesn’t seem to be any less. Even today essel world attracts visitors from around the country and for all the right reasons.
- Here you will find an array of rides for all the members of the family
- Essel world has over 30 dry and wet rides for people of all age groups.
- Some of its rides include YardTrain, Tilt-A-Wheel, Road Train, Highway Cars, etc.
- Wet World is another recent addition in Essel World comprising of Rain pool Splash pool and Croc pool Lazy River
- Other than the amazingadventurous rides, essel world has a number of restaurants that are going to be an out of body experience for all you foodies.
Timings: 10:30 AM to 06:30 PM
Location: Gorai Island, Borivali (West) Mumbai – 400 091
Cost Per Person: Rs 399 – Rs 949
Wonderla holidays operates three amusement parks in three different cities in South India namely Kochi, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Wonderla is one of the best place to visit in Karnataka.
Wonderla has become more than just an amusement park to its people. It has become a part of every celebration for its people. Wonderla is Ranked as the best amusement park in South India.
- This amazing place has over 60 dry and water rides along with a huge pool for all you adventure lovers
- Recoil and korneto are two huge attractions of this place
- Other rides like Insanity, Boomerang, Maverick, Hara-kiri, Y-scream, and Twisters are no less when it comes to providing the best thrilling experience to the visitors.
- If the amazing rides weren’t enough, you can even capture those amazing photos with Dig iPhoto!
Timings: 11am- 6pm
Location: 28th km, Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562109
Cost Per Person: Rs. 890-Rs. 1,890
5. Queensland Theme Park – Chennai
Even though this theme park is located in the outskirts of Chennai, its amazing services is what is keeping it going. And today it has become a great place of day out for many.
- This theme park has over 50 rides for all age groups
- Go Kart, Crazy horses .Himalayan Water Ride and Boating are activities that are quite celebrated here
- Apart from the crazy rides and activities, they also have have pools for you to rest in and enjoy the climate!
Location: Bangalore Trunk Road, Palanjur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Timings: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Cost Per Person: Rs450-Rs550
6. Maniar Wonderland –Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad isn’t necessarily known for its amusement parks. But maniar wonderland is definitely here to change that with its adventurous rides and snow centre.
- Here you will find rides like bumpercars, wonder chairs, wobbly spinning ridesuitable for all age groups
- It has even got a futuristic car ride that will blow blow your mind
- Other than the dry and water rides, you can also find The 5D Cinema and Game Zone along with a break dance area here.
- For children they have specifically designed areas like the play zone, and the fun house filled with activities that are definitely going to tire them up.
Timings: 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
Location: 3 km from Karnavati Club & 1 km from Sarkhej Cross Road, B/h. Kiran MotoRs, Ahmedabad – 382 210.
Cost Per Person: Rs. 220 per adult and Rs. 180 per child
7. Funtasia Water Park –Patna
Fantasia being the first water park in Bihar has truly become the new hub for relaxation for many.
- This amusement park has a total of 9 amazing water slides and rides
- Along with a swimming pool its has a wave pool giving to the perfect beach ambience. It has a separate swimming pool just for the kids.
- Other activities includes Spray guns, small slides, Elephant houses, etc
- You can take a break from all the activities and relax in the restaurant or the coffee shop there.
- If you want to hold some privatefuction,that’s well taken care of with its huge banquet hall.
Timings: 11 am- 6 pm
Location: Sampatchak-Parsa Road, Sampatchak, Patna, Bihar 804453
Cost Per Person: on weekdays- Rs350 and on weekends and public holidays- Rs450
The unique and adventurous ambiance of appughar has today made it a landmark in itself. It’s not only an adventure park but is also a well-built resort.
- Along with the adventure activities, you can enjoy all the water bodies, the Aravalli Ranges and of course the infamous golf course.
- The piggy ride and the helicopter ride in the amusement park are the two most famous attractions of this place
- They are well equipped with activities that you can enjoy as families together as well as separate activities just kids and adults.
- They have a trampoline just for older kids
- Their family oriented activities include Zorbing, Aqua Zorbing, ATV Riding, Mechanical Bull Riding and 7D Cinema.
- They even have Archery, Dirt Bike Riding and Paintball. How cool is that!
Timings: 10 am-9 pm
Location: Sector 29, Huda City Metro Station, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Cost Per Person: 50-100 Entry to Happy Adventure Only. You will have to pay extra for all the other rides.
9. Adventure Island, New Delhi
This land of adventure is one one the most convenient and rewarding amusement park in the country. In fact, it’s so close to the Rithala Metro station that you won’t even have to spend much on the travelling expenses.
- The best part about this theme park is the fact that its well equipped with rides suitable for all age groups
- Here you can ride on thrill rides like Flip out ,Sidewinder and Z- force
- Here you can enjoy water rides like H2O ,Aqua Bump, Splash Dunk, Splash-down too
- Other great activities you will find here are Twister, Space flying ,Boating, Dance in rain,etc
Timings: 12 PM to 9 PM
Location: Opposite Rithala Metro Station, Sector-10, Rohini, and New Delhi-110085
Cost Per Person: Rs 528
10. Aquatica, Kolkata
If you want the perfect combination of warm reception and adventure, aquatica is your answer! This hidden gem of eastern India is going to completely revamp your holidays.
- If you are a fan of Go Karting or you want to try it at least once then, then your dream has come true!
- The entire resort and water park is spread across 17 acres of land
- They have a separate spacious party lawn which can be great if you want to hold a family function or a corporate event
- It has a great multi cuisine Veg restaurant called the Island café set up for its visitors
Timings: 10 AM to 6 PM
Location: Kouchpukur, P.O.-Hatgachia, P. S.- K.L.C, Kolkata- 156
Cost Per Person: Rs400-Rs600
Check these 10 Best Amusement parks in India.
Click to Tweet
So these are the 10 best amusement park in India.
Tell us which one is your favorite amusement park in the comments section Below.
If you like this article do share it with your friends and Family and let them enjoy the trills of the best amusement parks.